Request an Item
When requesting to borrow items from us here at TDN, we have a few conditions that you need to agree to before you can submit your application.
- We reserve the right not to lend to any user if you don't meet our requirements. Please understand that "no" means no :( We will always give a reason, if for some reason we cannot lend to you. You will be given the opportunity to reapply once you have fulfilled that requirement.
- Free lending never happens. Full collateral is required.
- The ALP accepts both pure NP and ETS (easy-to-sell) items as collateral. We prefer not to accept HTS (hard-to-sell) items as collateral, but you may discuss that with us further if they are all you have.
- Please be coherent when applying for a lend. Don't use 1337-speak, as cool as it may seem. It is not. You'll explode our poor brains and we won't be able to lend to anyone anymore D:
- In the event of an item being stolen (through a Random Event), you will be held liable - collateral will not be returned.
- Some items (particularly the larger value items like FQD, ZDAP, etc) often have waiting lists, as we get more requests for particular items than we do for others. Please be patient while waiting for an ALP staff member to contact you - we lend as fast as we can, promise!
- Please only send in one request at a time - wait until you have completed the lend for that item until you ask for a different one. This is to give everyone an equal chance to borrow items and to try and keep our waiting lists small.
If you agree to these terms, click below to be taken to the form to request your lend! If you are curious about the process of lending, please see our Item Lending Procedure page.